- To serve the semiconductor, scientific and research community
by providing highly specialized services. Our capabilities can augment
your in house abilities with timely and affordable results tailored to your
- To provide time and cost effective reverse engineering of semiconductor
devices and integrated circuits, specializing in failure analysis, secured
code recovery and support for the intellectual property (I.P.) protection
offices of corporations world wide.
- To use our capabilities to shore up your intellectual property
by protecting your products from infringement by would be pirates and counterfeiters.
- To extract the programming (code) from secured PALs, PLDs, microcontrollers,
and smart card integrated circuits, providing your patent defense attorneys
with the information needed to protect your valuable I.P.
- We also provide additional services in the reverse engineering
field, including schematic generation and the complete documentation of whole
circuits and products.
- In addition to our reverse engineering services, we also consult
on intellectual property issues and patent applications.
- We offer advanced laboratory capabilities, including Scanning
Electron Microscopy, X-ray microanalysis, optical microscopy, chemical analysis,
RF plasma processing & deprocessing, ion milling, cryogenic optical imaging
and advanced electronic testing to assist clients in finding solutions to
- We can also act in a security analysis capacity to identify product
weaknesses, before they become a liability. By evaluating your products
at an early stage of development, we can spot potential weaknesses that could
leave your product vulnerable to being compromised.
Additionally, we offer services tailored to the needs of the
scientific and industrial customer in challenging economic times:
- Cost effective repair of outdated or obsolete electronic equipment,
including service for Hewlett Packard (Agilent) test & measurement
- Obsolete component identification/substitution
- Component level repair of circuit boards
- Schematic/documentation generation
- Ultra high vacuum and high vacuum system design and retrofit
- Custom vacuum tube assemblies for high voltage switching
- Cryogenic testing of semiconductor material/devices
- Chemical/electronic process design and consulting
Forensic analysis and data recovery:
- Ability to recover data from heat/fire damaged semiconductors
- Sophisticated failure analysis capabilities
A partial list of our customers can be found here
For additional information, or to request a quote, please use the
contact link or you may contact us by phone at 920-955-3693, or by email.